Polarized lenses provide advance comfort as well as 100% UV protection in conditions that cause sun glare. Polarized technology only allows vertical light rays to pass through the lens while blocking horizontal waves that bounce off surfaces such as water, glass and other reflective materials. As a result, images seen through polarized lenses appear a little darker than usual, but objects and details look incredibly crisp and clear.
Articles in this section
- Do you have impact-resistant frames and lenses?
- Do you recommend different products for different activities (like driving, indoors/outdoors, sports, etc.)?
- Does lens color inform the level of protection?
- What are mirror-coated lenses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- What is the difference between progressive and bifocal lenses?
- What are transition lenses? Should I get transition lenses?
- What are bluelight (or HEV light) lenses?
- Do I need an anti-reflection coating on my lenses?
- What options are available for reading frames?