Yes, we can replace the prescription lenses in your current frame provided the frame is optical quality and in suitable condition. One of our expert opticians will be happy to get started and arrange that for you.
Articles in this section
- Do you have impact-resistant frames and lenses?
- Do you recommend different products for different activities (like driving, indoors/outdoors, sports, etc.)?
- Does lens color inform the level of protection?
- What are mirror-coated lenses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- What is the difference between progressive and bifocal lenses?
- What are transition lenses? Should I get transition lenses?
- What are bluelight (or HEV light) lenses?
- Do I need an anti-reflection coating on my lenses?
- What options are available for reading frames?