An anti-reflective (AR), or anti-glare, coating eliminates glare on the front and back of your lenses for clear lenses. For sunglasses, we apply AR to the back side of the lens to eliminate reflections of light. AR is essential on any pair of Rx and non-RX glasses as it allows more light to pass to your eye for better optical quality. It is also proven to reduce eye strain and has easy-to-clean properties.
Articles in this section
- Do you have impact-resistant frames and lenses?
- Do you recommend different products for different activities (like driving, indoors/outdoors, sports, etc.)?
- Does lens color inform the level of protection?
- What are mirror-coated lenses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- What is the difference between progressive and bifocal lenses?
- What are transition lenses? Should I get transition lenses?
- What are bluelight (or HEV light) lenses?
- Do I need an anti-reflection coating on my lenses?
- What options are available for reading frames?