Bluelight lenses use a precision-engineered lens coating that can deflect a significant portion of harmful blue/violet light, leaving your eyes fresh, even after a long day at the office in front of a screen. Digital Light Protection also provides scratch resistance and anti-glare properties. Speak to one of our expert opticians for more information.
Articles in this section
- Do you have impact-resistant frames and lenses?
- Do you recommend different products for different activities (like driving, indoors/outdoors, sports, etc.)?
- Does lens color inform the level of protection?
- What are mirror-coated lenses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- What is the difference between progressive and bifocal lenses?
- What are transition lenses? Should I get transition lenses?
- What are bluelight (or HEV light) lenses?
- Do I need an anti-reflection coating on my lenses?
- What options are available for reading frames?