Transition lenses automatically lighten and darken to rapidly adjust between indoor and outdoor light conditions. The lenses are activated by direct UV rays. This option is ideal for people who want the convenience of clear and sun lenses in one frame.
Articles in this section
- Do you have impact-resistant frames and lenses?
- Do you recommend different products for different activities (like driving, indoors/outdoors, sports, etc.)?
- Does lens color inform the level of protection?
- What are mirror-coated lenses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- What is the difference between progressive and bifocal lenses?
- What are transition lenses? Should I get transition lenses?
- What are bluelight (or HEV light) lenses?
- Do I need an anti-reflection coating on my lenses?
- What options are available for reading frames?