All of our frames are made with the highest quality, premium materials that are highly durable and made to last. For sports-related needs, children or people with certain eye conditions, impact-resistant lenses are also available. You can discuss your needs with our expert opticians so they can recommend the best materials.
Articles in this section
- Do you have impact-resistant frames and lenses?
- Do you recommend different products for different activities (like driving, indoors/outdoors, sports, etc.)?
- Does lens color inform the level of protection?
- What are mirror-coated lenses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- What is the difference between progressive and bifocal lenses?
- What are transition lenses? Should I get transition lenses?
- What are bluelight (or HEV light) lenses?
- Do I need an anti-reflection coating on my lenses?
- What options are available for reading frames?